The Region 3 Educator & Provider Support grant (EPS) will post open jobs for Early Education & Out of School Time programs.
The Region 3 EPS does not endorse or recommend any of the posted positions or programs.
If you would like to post a job, send a detailed posting with contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Goddard School
Infant/Toddler and Preschool certified teachers. and uncertified.
Overview: Are you passionate about working with young children and helping them learn, explore, develop and achieve their maximum potential? Do you want to join a team of motivated educators and want to play a critical role in nurturing children and preparing them in becoming lifelong learners? Are you compassionate & collaborative and are looking to form lasting relations with children, colleagues and families? If so, The Goddard School, Middleton, MA could be the right fit for you.
Our school: The Goddard School of Middleton is a premier early childhood center that offers the best preparation for social, physical and academic success for children 6 weeks to 6 years. Our renowned curriculum and philosophy is inspired by Piaget and Erikson and focuses on play based learning. We want to attract and retain the best educators by providing them a supportive & collaborative culture and the tools they need to be successful in their respective roles.
• Implementing developmentally appropriate curriculum with co-teacher
• Supporting communication appropriately and professionally with both parents and fellow staff members
• Providing positive guidance by supporting social and emotional development
• Establishing positive and productive relationships with families
• Ensuring a well-run program by collaborating in developing lesson plans and building teamwork
• Understanding and implementing Goddard’s Health & Safety procedures
• Arriving each day with a positive outlook and a great sense of humor
• A 2 or 4 year degree in Early Childhood Education or related field (will consider current enrollment in pursuit of a degree)
• Minimum of 18 ECE credits
• EEC Certification
• Must be able to work between the hours of 7:00AM – 6:00PM
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
General Qualifications: Meet the state qualifications and those set forth in the national hiring standards including-
• Ability to hear the conversational voice, with or without a hearing aid
• Ability to see and read newsprint, with or without corrective lenses
• Ability to speak and be understood under normal circumstances
• Ability to lift and carry children and other items weighing up to 50 pounds
• Ability to use arms, hands, legs, and feet, with or without corrective devices; this includes the ability to evacuate the building during emergencies
• Ability to handle crisis situations, especially where children are involved
Ability to respond immediately to emergency situations
Yes, they can either apply on our website http://www.goddardschool.com/boston/middleton-maple-street-ma/careers.
Or they can email email@example.com
Our phone number is 978-762-7620
Position Title: Toddler/Preschool Teacher
Typical Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 20-30 hours per week
Position Summary: Are you looking to join a fun, family-feel team? Do you want to be a part of a warm but professional environment? For over 30 years, the NSJCC has been providing first class childcare to our community. The NSJCC Early Childhood Program is seeking an infant/toddler teacher who is energetic and caring! Candidate must be a team player, flexible, dependable and have strong knowledge of child development and a background in early childhood education. They
●EEC Teacher or Lead Teacher Certification for Infant/Toddlers or Preschool ●Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education preferred
●Prior experience working with toddlers in a childcare center environment ●Flexible schedule
This position will work under minimal supervision and follow standard procedures and written instructions to accomplish assigned tasks. Work is performed in a beautiful facility that is adequately lighted and ventilated. Specific physical characteristics and abilities are required such as agility, dexterity and long periods of walking, standing, bending, carrying and lifting 40 pounds or more.
Please e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The NSJCC Early Childhood Program is licensed under the authority of Early Education and
Care Division of the Department of Education.
The North Suburban Jewish Community Center (NSJCC) is dedicated to developing and implementing programs for the recreational, educational, cultural, physical and social needs of infants to seniors for the Jewish and general community.
The NSJCC is a member agency of Combined Jewish Philanthropies.
The NSJCC is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer
should have the ability to work independently as well as with other
teachers as a team. This teacher will need patience as supporting and understanding every
child’s needs is a priority.